Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahlan Wasahlan!

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatuLlah!

Due to several reasons, I have decided to make my blog more organized in terms of its content, ideas, management of topics and more. Insya Allah through this blog, I will be only discussing about the fikrah of Islam, be it from the idealistic point of view or from my own experience retold. With the hope that all the readers of my blog can gain lots of benefit from it, without having my contents diverge too much on things not considered as part of amal qawiyun. Apart from that, this blog will also be a place where I share my ideas on current issues that I'm concerned with, or things that I think I would like and need to comment on. And it will also be used to put whatever that comes into my mind regarding on this fikrah, that I feel one day it shall remind me about the things I may forget.

About the old blog, I will still keep it but on a different address. You can follow the link of the site; (ArkibATMKeikan).

May Allah forgive us for the the wrong doings that we have done, and may accept this as part of our amal to gain his pleasure and redha for we do not know which amal it is that He will accept.

And lastly, I really hope all the readers and followers of my blog could gain lots of benefits from this insya Allah;
"The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed (of grain) which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies (His reward) for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing."
(al-Baqarah, 2:261)

Wa ilal liqa'
WaLlahu a'lam!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    "Jalan dakwah hanya satu. Jalan inilah yang dilalui oleh Rasulullah s.a.w. dan para sahabat baginda. Demikian juga kita dan para pendokong dakwah, sama-sama melaluinya berpandukan taufik dari Allah s.w.t. Kita dan mereka melaluinya berbekalkan iman, amal, mahabbah (kasih sayang) dan ukhuwwah (persaudaraan). Rasulullah s.a.w. menyeru mereka kepada iman dan amal, kemudian menyatupadukan hati-hati mereka di atas dasar mahabbah dan ukhuwwah. Berpadulah kekuatan iman, kekuatan akidah dan kekuatan kesatuan. Jadilah jamaah mereka jamaah yang ideal sebagai model. Kalimahnya mesti lahir dan dakwahnya pasti menang walaupun ditentang oleh seluruh penghuni muka bumi ini." [Syeikh Mustafa Masyhur]